Saturday 7 August 2010

Queen Bess.

As usual in my house after being away, my cupboard and fridge are empty. I needed to pop into Hobbycraft to get my magazine and found this design source book for 29p. You never know when it might be needed.
This evening I have been working on my Monarch butterfly, Queen Bess. I took off the white lace that I had around her neck and replaced it with the gold lace I found in Craft Arena last week, I feel much happier with it. I have also finished stitching the flowers all over her body and made her pearl necklaces.
But I have spent most of my time making her crown, it is made with metal and vilene and then given lots of bling.



2 comments:

Gina said...

I love Queen Bess.. especially that crown!

Diane Kelsey said...

I can't wait to see the exhibition!