Monday 23 August 2010

It could have been worse!!!!

I posted this photo of my vessel on Friday night to show you where I was with it. I didn't get any stitching done on it over the weekend-too busy enjoying myself!
After putting my goodies away, rather than play with some ides in my head, I decided I must work on the vessel if I am to finish it by Thursday evening. I cut out the remaining areas with my soldering iron and I was just snipping away a bit of excess fabric, when the scissors slipped.
I had cut through one petal. AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!
So now working on vessel mark 3. At least it wasn't the hanging, no way could that be re-made in the time available. A few late night's ahead I think!

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

Make sure you cut out early in the day, when you aren't tired. No sketch book work yet, although I did collect some conkers last night. Trying to catch up at home after 4 days away. I have started working on my RRC and YE sample.