Monday 9 August 2010

Kezzy had a hospital appointment today, so while I was waiting for her to get ready, I dyed some beads in the microwave as I have been unable to get a good golden yellow. The orange beads are my attempt at making vermilion, another hard to find bead colour, I am going to get the alcohol inks out later and have another go. After the hospital we went into Wickford to help our friends unpack their stock in their new premises. I get my card making and scrap booking bits from them, and this shop is much bigger than the old one. They have got a lot to do, to be ready for the opening on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

lovely bead colours, never thought of dying beads before.

JP said...

niether had I !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - great colours - glad the funeral went ok as these things go - take care

Diane Kelsey said...

Where about in Wickford is the new shop?