Nickie and I are up to Cottenham on Saturday with our work for the FET exhibition. As I didn't get as much sewing done last week on holiday as I had hoped, I have not finished my hanging. Tonight I was aiming to have all the beads and buttons on, but the evening was just too short as usual. Another hour or so tomorrow and I can then start cutting away the surplus fabric. Just hope I don't cut the wrong bit!
The photo shows a section that is finished draped over my sewing machine. I have also decided the vessel I made a few months ago which inspired the hanging, is not up to scratch, and I am in the process of making another one.
King Henry is on the back burner for the moment, I just need 48 hours in my day!