Tuesday 21 September 2010

Butterfly

I went with my daughter to collect my youngest grandson from Playschool, and as the sun was shining we had lunch in the garden-wonderful!

I have started to make my butterfly to send to Trudi, she is then going to be sending it with all the others she collects to the Holocaust Museum in Houston.
See button in my side bar for more details. Lots of cutting away still to do.
Had another night off from cooking, (the third). We went out with our friends Lucy and Roger to a local Italian restaurant. They are on television at the moment. Roger is in the program 'Police Interceptors' and Lucy is in the program 'Emergency Bikers', she is the first female police motor biker for 20 years.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a sweet boy :) Your butterfly is looking beautiful so far.

JP said...

the butterfly is fabulous