Friday 23 July 2010

Update on ALQS4

When I eventually got home from clothes shopping for my fussy teenage daughter, there was a parcel on my door mat. I couldn't think what it could be. To my astonishment it was my quilt from the swap, organised by Kate.
It is stunning, I have taken several photos for you all to see the different quilting patterns that have been used. My quilt has been made by Ildiko, from Budapest. She has some lovely images on her blog, but it is written in Hungarian and I haven't found the translator button yet. It certainly wasn't snail mail!









4 comments:

Maggi said...

This is beautiful. You are very lucky.

Craft Arena said...

What a beautiful quilt! Lucky girl!!

Diane Kelsey said...

Some really fantastic stitching, a lucky swop.

Julie said...

What a fantastic quilt! I'm sure you'll really enjoy owning this. Wish I'd joined in myself, maybe next year.

Sorry for your loss.