Wednesday 7 July 2010

Tropical Wings


We had a good school outing, the children were well behaved and enjoyed the outing.
We could have spent hours watching the meercats.
The otters were having lots of fun on their water slide.


The wallabies reminded me of my trip down-under 12 years ago.

Unfortunately my pictures of the tropical butterflies didn't turn out as my shutter speed was too slow. I wont bore you with the other photo's, but a place well worth a visit if you are in the Chelmsford area.
When I came down for my early morning cuppa, this was on the kitchen floor, a hawk moth. It was too big to go under a 1 pint beer glass!


2 comments:

stitching and opinions said...

nice pics. Wish I was as cool as those otters today [Very Hot Friday]

Wendy said...

Where is this place? I will be in Chelmsford next week looking after my grand-daughter and need interesting places to go :)