Friday 16 July 2010

Tasty.

One of the many pleasures of having time off work, is having time to experiment in the kitchen with new recipes. For some time now, I have wanted to make the recipe I had found for Rocky Road Cheesecake. ( made with an Oreo biscuit base) Well, this afternoon I made it and it had hardly been in the fridge 5 minute when S.I.L came round and decided to be chief taster. Another dessert that will be appearing regularly in this household, as hubby also really enjoyed it too. Lemon and mustard seed pickle is marinating overnight ready to cook tomorrow. Yesterday afternoon, I decided on a whim, to go to Maldon to see the exhibition by Octopus. I had a lovely time admiring all their work and talking to Liz. On the way back to the car, I bumped into a friend I haven't seen for a couple of years but had to dash because parking time was nearly up, so another trip to Maldon is on the cards to meet up for lunch and a good old natter.

A little bit of stitching has taken place on the wall hanging but, as usual not as much as I had hoped for. Must try harder- just like it used to say on my school reports!

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Oh that looks to die for - just when I was starting to think that I ought to go and cook something as well.

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

Wow, that looks really good! Just give me a glass of milk and I'd be a happy girl:)