Monday 26 July 2010

Here is the wall hanging so far, I have washed the water soluble fabric out and I have now started embellishing it. When that is completed I will cut voids between the flowers with scissors, Pauline has banned burning and melting for this project. You will have to wait some time for the next photo, to have something worth showing.
Hubby's op went very well, we were only at the hospital an hour and a half, I didn't get as much stitching done as I had hoped, as the lighting in the waiting room was terrible.

8 comments:

MLBetterly said...

Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous!

Diane Kelsey said...

Your wallhaning is looking really good, it is going to be amazing when finished. Glad everything went well at the hospital.

Gina said...

The colours look amazing now it is washed out. Glad the op went well.

Maggi said...

This is gorgeous and even without the voids being cut out still has that lovely ethereal quality. Glad the op went OK

Craft Arena said...

It's beautiful! Glad all went well at the hospital.

artymess said...

this looks lovely ......x

Anonymous said...

Glad the op went ok..dh had a similar thing a couple of years ago. The hanging is looking amazing. I'm intrigued to see how you cut away.

Anonymous said...

The hanging just gets better with each stage - fabulous! Glad hospital went ok.