Sunday 4 July 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

I took photos of my quilt, showing details of different areas for the ALQS4, and sent them off to Katie, wrote letters for the snail mail and emails, cleaned windows......... finished tacking all the fabrics in place........

AND started machining.
The 2 T.A.'s who work with me, both want my Hundertwasser quilt, so I have started making them a mini version of it as a 'thank you' for all their help. I need to get them finished by Friday.
I have really enjoyed my weekend!!!
First thing tomorrow night, I need to catch up on my blog reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy - or breathless?! You certainly got a lot done (what's this about cleaning windows?) and the sheers project is coming along really well.

Diane Kelsey said...

Lucky TA's! Don't know how you manage to hit all youe deadline.