Monday 12 July 2010

A lucky find.

The first day of my school holiday started with a trip to the dentist to mend a broken tooth:0(, the good thing was that it gave me a chance to look in the charity shops to see what books I could find. I couldn't resist this colouring book, it was worth it just for the first letter, A for Acanthus, as I love peacocks, but lots of other good designs that could be useful, ONE DAY!
I also managed to do some gardening, my Yucca has made a wonderful show this year.

The best bit of my day was looking after my youngest grandson for the afternoon, I had him all to myself.


After feeding the Koi in the pond, he spent ages with this fishing game, before we snuggled up together in a comfy chair so that I could read some stories to him-wonderful!! One very happy Nanny!!!!
Off to do some stitching now.



1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

A real bargin, you certainly need time to shop and find them. Enjoy the summer holidays, hope you have more chances to spoil your grandchildren.