Friday 9 July 2010

End of term :0)

At half past one this morning I had thought this quilt finished, BUT, when I looked at it in the cold light of day, I decided I needed to brighten up the grass. Out came the Lumiere paints so that I could paint in the little circles I had machine stitched.
The T.A.'s were very happy with their quilts.
The last day of term always is tearful saying goodbye to our little cherubs. I am looking forward to the break, the last few weeks of term are always so hectic.
Tomorrow I am off to Letchworth for the E.G. Regional Day. We have a talk by Dr Jane Malcolm-Davies in the morning 'Dressing the Tudors' (my favourite period in history) and the Maderia Lecture in the afternoon is by Paddy Killer 'Life in Detail'. There will be some traders there to tempt us to spend some money too!

1 comment:

JP said...

the quilts are gorgeous - have a good weekend and ENJOY Sunday evening !!!!!!!!