Monday 26 July 2010

Ready for the next step.

A lovely start to the day, breakfast at a friends house. It was to raise funds for breast cancer, for a donation it was croissants, sausages in french stick and danish pastries. I have been busy stitching this so that I can dissolve the water soluble tonight.( I had to almost lie on the floor to get it all in the picture!) Hubby has the hospital to have a minor op on his head and I need some hand stitching. I will then be taking this away to work on while on my holiday to Cornwall.

5 comments:

Miriam Weaver said...

I cant wait to see the work when the soluble has gone! Hope Alan's op goes well.

artymess said...

This looks very interesting .....would like to see a close up too cant wait to see what you do with it ......x

Maggi said...

I can't wait to see it without the soluble.

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well with you husband. I just can't imagine what this will look like -fabulous lace I am guessing. I have never seen this technique before.

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

looks wonderful.x