Monday 21 March 2011

Saturday, came and went in a flash.

Time to do much creating seems a bit thin on the ground at the moment-life happens!

Too tired to do very much Friday night after the mammoth weekly shop, I just stuck a few squares in my Calendar Journal ready fro next month, just need to embellish it now.
After taking Mitch to the dental surgeon on Saturday, I stopped at Barleylands to do some retail therapy-I needed Craft Vilene.  Denise has just had a delivery of Auorfil threads and gave me a sample to try. I have read about them on some of the blogs I visit. Soooooo, I just had to buy a couple more to see how they stitch.  Alas they are still sitting in the bag, waiting to  be unpacked.

Saturday afternoon, was spent in Chelmsford, killing time, Mitch was meeting his Mother for the first time since all the problems at Christmas, trying to heal the rift.  I love this flower stall, it always a riot of colour.
Something I didn't expect to find in the High Street, was this tippee.  It was full of children listening to a storyteller.
After picking Mitch up, it was then out to dinner at a friends, completely unexpected.

No comments: