Wednesday 30 March 2011

New thread.

I have lost my get up and go this week, as the cough that one of my little cherubs  gave me last week, is keeping me awake at night, so feeling very drained.

                                        
 Last week when I went to Craft Arena, Denise had got in some new threads- Aurifil 50, 100% cotton, just had to try them as I have read about them on some of the blogs I read.  I chose colours to use on my Che piece and I love them, they have not broken even though they are stitching through gesso, paint and the usual three layers.  I will be buying more of them in the future. 
Yet another little book for our Regional Day sales table, a different style this time.

3 comments:

Gina said...

You amaze me Sharne. Even when you've lost your "get up and go" you continue to produce lots of work. Hope you feel better soon.

Purple Missus said...

Love the Che piece Sharne. Are the threads machine stitched or hand? I need to find something that doesn't break easy when I machine into acrylic layers.
Do I have to book to come to the Regional Day or can I just turn up on the day?
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Diane Kelsey said...

Love the book and will have do try the new threads. Hoping to pop to Barleylands on Sunday.