Tuesday 15 March 2011

Bits and pieces.

When I went shopping to get some more fresh fruti this morning, I couldn't believe the size of this pomegranite, it is about the size of a Galia melon. 
I have managed to complete this book tonight
And I just need to sew the ends in on this pink one and add beads to the threads.
Played with April's journal page too.  When Hubby and I got married in 2000, the colour for the year was lavendar and silver, as it is our anniversary next month, I have chsen those colours for the pages.

2 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

Hope you bring the books to tonights meeting!

Downunderdale said...

Hello Sharne - thanks so much for the wonderful piece of your work which arrived this morning and cheered me up immensely as I was feeling every so grumpy. Beautiful work - I love it - Dale