Saturday 12 March 2011

A bit of a production line.

When I got back from Cottenham, I spent a couple of hours in the kitchen cooking.  Today it is my eldest daughters birthday and she is coming round tomorrow for a meal.  I am trying out a new recipe- Beef and Guinness pie.  As she likes chocolate I have also made Chocolate and Guinness cake(a recipe that Gina recommended and now a family favourite), for my Grandsons I made some Rocky Road and for for the more health conscious members of my family I made a fresh fruit brulee. 
Decided to spend what was left of the evening, continuing to work on my books I am making for our Regional Day.


















Just had to get the Brusho out to colour more papers, my hands are matching the paper too!

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

What a Sunday meal to look forward too. Any ideas for a vegetarian meal, I'm cooking for Howard's family next Saturday.