Sunday 25 October 2009

Sunday's efforts.

Why is it, that just as you start to get an idea forming in your head, it is time to feed the family? I have been working on lesson 2 exercise 1 of Dijanne's lino printing course. We have to design and print a monogram. After two attempts, I was feeling quite frustrated as I kept messing up the 'S's'. After a rethink on my design and cutting into speedystamp, I am much happier with the resulting stamp. The proof will be in the printing, which I will do tomorrow night. Cutting into speedy stamp( I purchased the speedy stamp block several years ago when I was doing my C&G. I knew it would come in handy one day!) is like cutting butter, sooo easy.
I was going to start stitching my rust vessel this coming weekend when I go to my mothers, but I felt the need to do some hand stitching, my equilibrium has been restored.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I look forward to seeing how your stamp prints.