Tuesday 13 October 2009

Gone in 60 seconds

Well not quite, I took this plate of cake (could hardly get the lid on the cake box) into school for my colleagues and you would not believe how quickly it disappeared!
I have had a lovely birthday, been very spoilt. Alan is helping Kezzy to pack her bags ready for her D of E camp this weekend, so I am going to do some stitching on my lining.
Nickie and I are going to Missenden this weekend to do a course with Hilary Bower, so I need to have a think about what I need to take with me.

3 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hi Sharne, it's been great catching up with your trip to Ally Pally and seeing all your purchases and hearing about the things you enjoyed

May I wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope you have a wonderful birthday week

Hugs and smiles :o)

Carolyn

Miriam Weaver said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Sharne, hope you had a good day despite being at work. x