Sunday 7 February 2010

Oh no! the weekends over!

It was an early start for Nickie and I today to get to Cottenham for our Regional meeting. Though it was foggy the road was clear and we got there on time. Lots of discussion but one good thing to come out of today, is the idea of having a Regional EG web site. Just need to find some people who have good IT skills to set it up. Also had a quick chat with Gina over a cup of coffee- its good to catch up! After doing the usual Sunday chores on my return, I finished my cover for my book. I have used molding paste coloured with Creative Colour Spray and Cosmic Shimmer Mists. Letters coloured with Lumiere paint. Treasure Gold in several colours applied for a finishing touch. Just need to make the samples to go in it.
I am nearly ready to mount 2 more of my Textured Totems- hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday. The other week I got a new cake recipe from Carol- Carrot and Coconut cake. The family couldn't wait for it to cool-it's not going to last very long!!!!!

3 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

Not sure when you sleep! Looking forward to seeing your other Textured Totems. the forst one was fantastic.

Gina said...

Good to see you too Sharne. The cake sounds good!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Looks tasty!

I just discovered you on flickr and added you as a contact. I have a group on flickr called CROW DOLLS and invited your crow to join

Carolyn