Friday 5 February 2010

Hersheys chocolate :0)

While Kezzy was at her Art lesson yesterday, it gave me the chance to pop in to Craft Arena to get the latest copy of QA, and here about Denise's trip to the U.S.A. Because of all the textured work I am doing I am buying Treasure Gold in various colours, to add highlights to my work. There was some Hershey's chocolates on the counter that Denise had bought back with her- just couldn't resist eating one! Last night, I was able to finish painting the box canvas, so tonight I could to mount the Textile Totem onto it. I think it looks o.k. I hope you agree.

Tomorrow it is an early start as I am helping at our Y.E., they are making a Valentine heart.
Then yet another early start on Sunday as Nickie and I are off to Cottenham for an area EG meeting.

No comments: