Monday 1 February 2010

Material Girls

It was back to Romford again tonight-twice in two days! This time it was for the Launch Night of the Material Girls Exhibition, I went with Nickie, Jackie and Di (she was chauffeur). I had a lovely time, viewing the work, meeting new people, talking to friends and the artists.


I also bought this piece of work by Chris Spencer, also known as Chrissythreads. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. The colouring reminds me of the lovely holidays I have had in Cornwall, I just love the shapes of ammonite fossils and it will look great on one of my walls. I can't wait to hang it!

This is the only photo I managed to take before my camera batteries died. Hubby had chargerd them for me over the weekend but they didn't seem to have held their charge:0(
Luckily Nickie had her camera and took some photo's for me:0)
I will take a photo of it when it arrives to show it's true colours as here, it looks very brown which it isn't!
Kezzy's Squadron raised over £1400 yesterday with their bag packing service yesterday- didn't they do well!

No comments: