Sunday 19 April 2009

My first job today was to go back to Barleylands to LifeasArt to collect my friends birthday present that I ordered on Friday. What a fabulous job he has done with the photo's, getting rid of the tears and creases. The canvas's will look good on her wall. I shall be going there again. (no affiliation)
As it was sunny, when I got back, I sat in the Antipodean part of our garden ( this is out reminder of a wonderful holiday down under) and did some more to my wall hanging. Coming along very s l o w l y.
I have also packed my bag ready for tomorrow's workshop with Ruth Issett, I had a job deciding what range of colours I want to work in, still not sure that I have made the right choice, might go and change them.
Off to do some more french knots!

1 comment:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Look forward to hearing how you get on at your workshop and seeing your creation. I wonder what colours you chose in the end? Carolyn