Thursday 7 October 2010

You need to make this.

Yesterday, I made  Healthy Banana loaf that was posted here on Alisa's blog.  It was a 'thank you' for the staff at work for covering my 3 weeks of absence. An easy recipe, and everyone loved it, you should give it a try.

I had a call from the hospital this week, to ask why I hadn't gone for my heart scan.  The reason- they didn't send me my appointment.

If I hurry up and get my chores done,  might get a little bit of stitching done before work.

2 comments:

Miriam Weaver said...

I had a similar thing the other week, a letter asking me to contact my GP, when I did they asked why I'd refused an appointment at the hospital, which had never been offered? This is the NHS, when it works it's brilliant but when things go wrong boy do they go wrong!

JP said...

glad you are feeling better - take care - love to nicki - come north sometime