Friday 22 October 2010

I've got that Friday feeling!!!

Before starting work I popped into Craft Arena to  buy yet more water soluble film and collect the latest Somerset Studio magazine.  As I am babysitting my grandsons tomorrow night and I don't have any hand stitching to take with me, I shall have the time to sit down and  have a leisurely read of it.
The lady whose shorts I repaired was pleased with what I had done for her and bought me this beautiful Chrysanth as a 'thank you'.
Tomorrow we are off to find a cooker hood the right size for my range (it is on order but out of stock at the moment);0(

2 comments:

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Happy weekend and enjoy your mag :o)

Jensters said...

Enjoy your somerset studio mag Sharne....i have my granddaughter over for the weekend so not much getting done here...lol x