Saturday 22 January 2011

 As I was at the ERTF exhibition last night, I had to go food shopping today as my fridge resembled Old Mother Hubbard's.  To compensate, I stopped at Craft Arena to get the latest issue of Sew Somerset, I shall enjoy starting to read it, in bed tonight.
I bought a padded envelope to post off my quilt squares as I thought it would be more durable for the long flight down under.  I got to the Post Office too late today, so they will now be posted Monday.  I have now completed my hanging for the ALQS5.
Hubby has been very busy tiling the wall behind the cooker, really pleased with how it is looking.  I will post a photo once it has been grouted.
My brother Duncan, flew off to Kazakhstan  onThursday, to film the Asian Winter Games. We have heard that he has arrived safely, but the food is not very good.

No comments: