Friday 14 January 2011

Happy fabric

As I am making some squares at the weekend for the Oz Comfort Quilts, rather than dig down the very large packing case in my room in search of some fat quarters, I went to Barleylands to get buy fabric.  I have chosen Moda' Happy' fabric to make my squares with, just loved the scrummy colours. I haven't bought any patchwork fabric for ages.

I also popped into Craft Arena too, as I wanted to get the latest issue of Somerset Studio.
A late night tonight waiting for Kezzy to get back from London.  She has been to see Blood Brothers, as  part of her GCSE Coursework

2 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

See you have a jelly roll, would you like to borrow some books with patterns?

Linda said...

What pretty fabrics they are Sharne. I am sure you will make something lovely and it will find a good home Down Under. Love the look of your magazine, looks like some interesting projects inside. Hope you are finding time for stitching.