Thursday 9 September 2010

Monday

Mum had to be at the hospital in Milton Keynes at 7.30, so we were up VERY early!!! I then went on to the MK shopping centre but of course nothing but Costa Coffe was open, so I had a very leisurely coffee while waiting for the shops to open.
The famous MK concrete cows have found some new pastures to graze for a little while.

This clock was causing quite a stir with the small children. As the clock strikes the hour, it has a that rises behind the frog which moves and blows bubbles. Lots of squeals of delight from the children as they tried to catch the bubbles.
Wasted lots of time in the T Mobile shop trying to find out why my Internet dongle does not let me connect to the Internet. They were very helpful but could not sort out the problem. A job for Rhodri when he is home from Portugal.
I was given some John Lewis vouchers from my class in July so had a lovely time deciding how to use them. I bought machine threads in the end in the yellow/red range as these are colour that I don't tend to use or buy.
I then drove to Olney. It is such a lovely village and of course I just had to go to LB Crafts
for a browse.

No comments: