Monday 12 July 2010

Another find.

As I was in Billericay again today, I visited another charity shop, ( we have quite a few of them and restaurants) and found this lovely book. I just had to buy it for the pictures, although there is some very nice poetry in there as an added bonus. I have several books of Gordon Beningfield's work.

I love pictures of bare trees in the winter.

I know Carolyn would enjoy this picture below as much as I do.


When I got home there was a lovely surprise from JP, a handmade card and some of her lovely hand dyed silks and fibres to use with my embellishing machine. Thank you so much JP.



I am having a bit more time in my play room tonight as Alan has gone to visit his friend Tony in hospital. He had recovered from lung cancer and was back at work when he became ill again. After lots of tests he has been diagnosed with Neuro Neoplastic. Last week we were told he could last a year, but today he has taken a turn for the worse and it could only be weeks.

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

Life is very cruel at times. Thinking of you all.