Sunday 14 March 2010

Spring has sprung!

I have heard from Shona who won one of my OWOH prizes to say that it got there safely and has mentioned me on her blog.
I also got a mention from Lynda on her blog about my rust vessel.
My feet have hardly touched the ground this weekend, had a lovely day in Cottenham, stitching on velvet, just as it was time to pack up I started to get an idea how I could possibly do something with velvet, but not at the moment!
My grandsons didn't wake up at all so managed to catch up on some magazine reading.
Today it was a very early start to get to Mum's before the M 25 got too busy. A good journey both ways luckily. Mums garden was a picture as usual, lots of lovely Spring flowers. In fact when my oldest daughter was playing with Google maps tonight, mums house came up with her working in her garden!

This evening has been spent getting ready for work tomorrow:0( and naming up and collating the EG Annual Review to hand out tomorrow night. With over 80 members, who like their 'post' in alphabetical order, it takes quite a bit of time.

Just time to read a few blogs before bed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharne - enjoyed the lovely spring pics!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Wonderful flower pics - I especially love that hellebore xo