Friday 15 January 2010

Done it!!!!















I was up early this morning so I could do some work on the beaded edge before work. I noticed the way the light came through the voids, making patterns on the inside.
Because we had inset training this afternoon, I was a lot later leaving work than I had hoped. I flew round the supermarket, getting out in record time.
Here it is, my vessel and sketchbook. Inspired by Carn pottery, and the 60's. In the photos it looks like it is ecru and black, it is in fact, black and white.
Now it is time to get packed up ready for tomorrow's meeting of F.E.T








3 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Very beautiful Sharne! I have a piece of Carn pottery and you have got the shape of your vessel perfectly. Love the sixties patterns too!

Have a lovely weekend
Carolyn ♥

Diane Kelsey said...

The finished pieces really are fantastic. You must be pleased with them. Enjoy FET and see you Monday.

Craft Arena said...

It looks great - love the way the light shines through. Have a great weekend and see you at EG Monday.