Wednesday 2 December 2009

UFO's

The quiz night on Saturday raised over £1,000, which is a large amount for a small village function. My team was in the lead until the last round when we were pipped at the post by one point!
I have started my Christmas shopping having spent all of Saturday in Basildon and then Sunday at Freeport, still more presents to find though.
I have now completed my rust vessel, having undone the picot edging as it would not sit on the edge with out a wobble. I have done a beaded buttonhole instead. Just got to stitch in some ends and then I will post a picture. I have also made another bracelet,( this is to be a Christmas present) but as I went to take a picture I noticed I had made a small mistake, so I need to re-do asap. I have sooooo many projects unfinished, that I will spend tomorrow night trying to complete a few of them.

No comments: