Wednesday 16 December 2009

Snow is falling!

Last day of the Christmas term means Christmas party. A slightly anxious time waiting for Rocky to turn up, as he was stuck in a traffic jam on the M25. Luckily the party was only ten minutes late starting. I have had Rocky doing our party for several years now, he's so good, pitching it at the right level for my children. Booked him for next years party already! Then it was time for the staff to have their own end of term celebration at the local Indian, eighteen of us in the end as quite a few had to drop out at the last minute.
So today, while I have been writing letters and making phone calls as well as the household chores I TRY and fit in at the weekend, white fluffy stuff started to fall out of the sky.

Off now to help an elderly gentleman celebrate his 82nd birthday.


2 comments:

JP said...

I bet you are glad term is over !- now you can think again properly about christmas at home!!

Sharne Gregory said...

Hello JP
I love being at home, I dont even mind doing the ironing in the holidays. I just resent it a little when it eats into my very short weekends. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas!