Friday 6 November 2009

Over the first hurdle.

Today, I was able to get off work a bit earlier so that I could pop into Craft Arena to get CPS for Carolyn, (her stitched stuffie is in this issue and she hasn't got a copy) also got some white calico that has just arrived. I can now carry on with my lino printing again. Talking to the textile teacher at work today she has told me about a screen printing course that is going to take place locally after Christmas, so I need to see if I can find out more details, I have been wanting to do this for some time.
I managed to get a weeks food shopping in my car, which was a bit of a surprise, so it has passed the first hurdle. Tomorrow Nickie and I are off to Cottenham, will it pass hurdle number two? I'll let you know.

1 comment:

debsmuddle said...

Screen printing sounds fun.I might be interested can you let me know what you find out Thanks