Sunday 4 October 2009

Ohhhh!!!! the weekend's over.

Got in very late from Barbs party, so it was a struggle to get out of bed this morning and get ready to go to Cottenham for the Regional AGM, Nickie had to drive as we were taking a mature member of our Guild with us and my car is only big enough for two!
At last the Guild are looking into getting CRB's for the adults who are helping at YE. I also had a lunchtime meeting, looking into how we can promote YE, I am sure this discussion will rumble on for quite some time. We are very lucky to have such a strong YE in Chelmsford,when I heard that one group has had to close and some groups were low in numbers.
I have done a bit of work on my Jimi Hendrix panel and managed to do a bit of work on my vessel tonight. I hope to start joining it together later in the week-life permitting.

No comments: