Wednesday 5 August 2009

Ladies that lunched

My first job today was to ring Basildon Court to see how my Small Claims is going, as I haven't heard anything since June. The hearing will now be 1st October, providing they can track down the dodgy dealer!
It was then off to Bicknacre to have lunch with friends from work. Though I have been to Bicknacre many times, I have never been down this particular road, and when I got out of the car I found this wonderful ruin.
Yvonne's son cooked all the wonderful food as he has just finished training as a chef and will be starting work in a new restaurant opening in Marks Tey later this month. ( Another girlie night being planned to visit it!)


George the cat joined us as well. I didn't get home until gone 5.
This evening it was round to Nickie's, so that the four of us involved with Schoolhouse Arts, could plan the workshops for the forthcoming year.
Tomorrow I am spending the day at school getting ready for the new term. We know that we will be inspected anytime within the first month by I.S.A.

1 comment:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hello Sharne, just popping by to see what you've been up to. I adore your rusty hand dyed fabrics in the last post. They are "to dye for" lol :o)

Hope you have a great weekend coming up, best wishes, Carolyn