Sunday 31 May 2009

Ignoring the dust

The sun shinning made me decide that the dust could carry on protecting my furniture for a few more days. Instead I spent a large amount of today tidying up my very neglected garden. Alan spent the day playing 'Ed the Shed', fitting lots of shelves and cupboards for the many things that he just has to keep for 'just in case'. I shouldn't complain really, because the 'just in case' have at times, proved to be very useful.
I have been suffering with-drawl symptoms not having any stitching to do since finishing my wall hanging. So late this afternoon, I cut up some 'fabric' I had made on the embellisher last week and hadn't done anything with due to the funeral, visits to Court and hospital. I decided to make some fabric cuffs and even Kezzy decided to do some stitching with me. What a lovely Sunday afternoon! I am helping out at my Guilds Y.E. on Saturday and she has said that she wants to come along to that too!

Back to work tomorrow, GROAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: