Friday 1 May 2009

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No stitching to report as I was at the E.G .committee meeting last night. As soon as I get in from the meeting, I have to type up the minutes and e-mail them out because I am afraid I will forget what my notes mean if I leave it a couple of days. I should have done shorthand when I had the chance!
After school today I popped to Craft Arena to get C.P.S., (hope to start reading it in bed tonight) Denise also had some beads that are the right colour and size (fingers crossed) for my wall hanging.
On the way back from Asda, having done the weekly food shop, I had to take a detour as there were bad traffic jams on my usual route home. I just had to stop my car and take the following two photo's.These bluebells are in Norsey Woods, which is just down the road. It is a mass of bluebells, I shall have to go back earlier in the day to get a better picture. The wood is copiced and remains of a Roman camp have been found there.
As soon as I got home, I went in the front door, through the house and out the back door to get a picture of this sunset. Looks like the weather is going to be good tomorrow!




1 comment:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Beautiful photos Sharne, have a lovely weekend and May Day, Carolyn