Wednesday 25 February 2009


This is the page I made on Monday night, behind each door is a member of our group. This was great fun to make, lovely and fiddly. Though we all have the same components, everyones page is different, no two pages are the same. This has given me food for thought, could adapt this idea for a baby's first year using twelve doors, hmmm....I need to make a baby present!














I have managed some stitching tonight on Kokopelli, off to make his headdress now.






1 comment:

Pursuing Art... said...

Hi Sharne...thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and I'm so glad you took the time to visit!

Your scrapbook page is delightful. I can see how it would give you many different ideas with the twelve doors. I think your idea for a baby's first year is a great one!

Your Kokopelli piece is beautiful and I love the colors you've used. And, your Storm Battered Tree piece is stunning!!! I'm looking forward to swinging back by and seeing more of your progress on these pieces!

I have been wanting to *play* on my sewing my sewing machine and do more hand-stitching too, but haven't found the time yet!

I hope you have a nice weekend and I'll visit again soon! ~Lisa ;-)