Tuesday 29 September 2009

Vessel number two

Tonight I finished my second vessel. This one is made with artists canvas. I prefer the vessel made with vilene as the stitching bedded in better, but hubby likes this one and wants me to keep it, though a colleague at work has also expressed an interest in it. It goes well with my peacock feathers.


Today, Alan got the results from his biopsy, and it is basal cell carcinoma (skin cancer) we now have to wait to get an appointment at Basildon hospital to find out how they are going to treat it.
School inspection is going on and every one is stressed. I am so glad that we had our Early Years inspection the other week.


1 comment:

debsmuddle said...

Sorry to hear that Alan's results were not the best.Wishing him good luck with whatever treatment is decided upon