Wednesday 23 September 2009

Talking Threads programme

Tonight is the first night since I have been back at school that I have got home before 5.30, so I had to hem Kezzy's trousers ready for Air Cadets tomorrow night YUK, YUK, YUK!!!!!!!! (couldn't put the job off any longer)
Just as I was about to start messing about in my play room, one of Alan's friends popped round for a cup of tea and a chat. He dropped his motorbike on his foot and the gear lever went through his foot about eight weeks ago, he is now off his crutches but going stir crazy being at home all that time.
Rhodri spends some of his spare time fishing and had bought a tool box for all his fishy bits, but as it was not up to the job, so he gave it to me. After putting all my tools away in my new tool box I have painted some craft vilene with emulsion in readiness for my next vessel.
On October 14th Talking Threads will be on MYChannel Sky 171 or www.countrychannel.com. it is the textile programme I have mentioned before and has Textile artists such as Angie Hughes, Fay Maxwell and Myfanwy Hart on it.
Off to do some more stitching on my second vessel, just another couple of inches to stitch on the final side. Depending on how long tomorrow nights meeting at Kezzy's school goes on for, I might be able to start beading the top.

No comments: