Tuesday 15 September 2009

Inspite of a very loooooong school day, I was within sight of finishing my vessel tonight, but Kezzy has had a lot of trouble with her homework tonight. So, sewing needle put aside as, Alan supervised her art homework, while I have surfed for information on how drugs affect the central nervous system, I have learnt a lot. As it now too late for her to do anything with my research, it will have to be done tomorrow. Also while surfing, I have been waiting for news on my youngest grandson, Zac,who collapsed and was rushed to hospital at lunchtime. The latest, is that is seems to be a virus, he is being kept in hospital overnight, and depending on the results of some tests, as to whether or not he will be home tomorrow.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I hope your grandson is ok Sharne. children god won so quickly don't they? But they very often are just as soon back up again.

debsmuddle said...

Sorry to hear that Zac is unwell

Mavis said...

Just a thimbleful....

It is very worrying when little ones get sick -but if he is in hospital he will be in good hands! I hope he bounces back quickly.

Gina said...

Hope Zac is okay Sharne. x