Wednesday 16 September 2009

A few more grey hairs!

Another very looooong day at school, dotting the i's and crossing the t's ready for our inspection tomorrow. After a very late meal and helping Kezzy with homework, I wont be stitching many beads tonight!
I had a text to say that my grandson Zac was sent home from hospital late this afternoon, and when I got home from work I spoke to my daughter. He is on the mend but needs to keep taking calpol to keep his temperature down.
Hubby had to go to the doctors today to have a biopsy on his head. He was in a car accident about five years ago, and his head was cut in the impact. It has never healed properly, anyway after lots of nagging he has now done something about it. The doctor says it is either due to the sun that it is not healing properly or it is skin cancer. We now have to wait for the results.
Tomorrow night it is the monthly scrapbooking get together, we eat lots of chocolate have a good natter and hopefully produce a page for the scrapbook.

2 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

A worrying time for you one thing and another. Hope you hubby is ok

xx

Julie said...

I hope you soon have good news both about your grandson and your husband. Good luck with the inspection too.