Thursday 5 October 2017

Button Moon.

I have managed to put the finishing touches to my hare. His whiskers, made from a fine fishing line, were so fiddly!  


 Love you to the moon and back, I see the moon and the moon sees me, harvest moon, wish upon a star, star gazing, Button Moon (what I shall call him), wish for the moon and one of my favourite's is ' when the moonbeams kissed the sea' by Shelley.  These  are just some of the many phrases that I thought of when making my hare.
 As the hares are thought to be looking at the stars or moon, I had a lovely faceted pearl button in my collection just waiting for the right chance to be used. This was it, I wanted it to represent the moon. The star on his ribbon has been in my stash for years,( it was made for paper crafting  and attached  to paper/card using glue,) so I put a hole in it with my soldering iron and then attached a jump ring.
 Now you know why I painted my hare Prussian blue! He has been fun to make, but I wont rush to make anymore in the foreseeable future, too many others things I want to create.
I had a lovely weekend at my mothers helping get her very long front garden ready for Autumn planting. I have also had another meal out as well this week, this time for my hubby's 70th birthday. Tomorrow night I have the family round here for a meal as we have a total of four birthdays this month to celebrate. More puddings for me to make!😁
On Saturday I am going to the Palladium to see the show about the Beatles.

1 comment:

Gina said...

It sounds as though you are about to have a busy weekend... have fun! Love the hate x