Wednesday 20 June 2012

Tag Tuesday- green.

Another tag inspired by poetry.  The poem is by Wordsworth, 'The Little Green Linnet' we know this bird now as the green finch.  When searching the Internet for this poem, I also happened across a piece of music with the same title-sorted!! as the kids say.
The poem was adhered to a manila tag and coloured with distress inks.  The music score was coloured with Dylusions spray and dishwasher salt sprinkled on top to give a mottled effect.  When dry, I adhered it to an acrylic bird shape I have had for several years with Decopatch Glossy glue.  Flowers and sequins from my stash to embellish.

2 comments:

Linda said...

That is just too damned glamorous. I am g.r.e.e.n with envy. Makes my tags look very drab!! Well done to you Sharne.

Diane Kelsey said...

So lovely, this tag challenge is producing so many wonderful pieces of work. Really looking forward to seeing your collection in December. Great colour choice!