Wednesday 11 April 2012

Tag Tuesday- Spring cleaning.

Having been away for the Easter weekend to my mother's, I am yet again a day late getting my tag finished.   Like so many of us, I would rather be creating than cleaning, because the family soon undo all that I have done.
A very simple tag, inspired by a book I found some time ago in a charity shop. The cartoon is drawn by Rowan Barnes-Murphy and I have stuck it to a tag that I had painted black.  All the embellishments including the spider from my stash.

3 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

My house rarely stays clean for more than one hour! What great pieces you have in your stash.

Jill said...

A comment made on my blog said"you'll never go to your grave wishing you'd done more housework" .

Anonymous said...

That's fab - just wish the other members of my household didn't agree with it!