Thursday 2 December 2010

And yet more snow.

Woke up to another couple of inches of snow that had fallen during the night. 
It was a good job that school has been closed again today,(it has snowed all day today) as I had to get to Basildon County Court with a young friend who was being evicted from his flat today.  Several reasons why he is in this mess and not all of them of his making.  We were lucky that the Judge was kind and concerned and has given us a week to try and resolve matters.  Once I had cooked a Harak Muss curry (Sri Lankan Beef Curry), I have then spent most of the afternoon on the phone trying to get some help.
I have now finished cutting out my panel, time to start embellishing:0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Sharne I hope your friend gets himself sorted out a bit harsh being homeless at the best of times, but with Christmas apon us its very sad. It has been a to0ugh couple of years for everyone & it makes me sad that people are still struggling. I wish him all the best xxx