Monday 8 June 2009

Schoolhouse Arts update.

A meeting at Nickie's to dot the i's and cross the t's ready for our felt dabble day later on this month(27th). The ladies will be making a wet felt bead necklace, a needle felted rock and a broach made on the embellisher.
We have got Pauline Verinder doing a workshop for us in July called 'Boogie with Books' so there was nothing to organise for that.
We have now planned workshops for the rest of the year:-
September-Fantasy Shoes
October -Butterfly mobile with sheers.
November-Vessel
We hope that there will be something to please everyone.
I shall be taking a short blogging break as I have my school reports to write, the sooner I start, the sooner I will finish!

1 comment:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hope you sail through the school reports so you can get back to the things you love ...