Sunday 11 January 2009

Dangly

I am still working on my dangly, though I have done a lot of reverse stitching trying to get the beads to sit nicely along the edge. I now need to make two more motifs in different sizes as the one I was going to use looks silly by itself. My camera has not been found, so we are in the process of dealing or trying to deal with the insurance company, they are not returning our calls.
I will post a photo later in the week when I have something to show. (I'll have to use the one I got for my birthday and still trying to learn how to use)
The 'sunset on the Nile' hanging has been greatly admired I am told by the lady that I made it for,and, she has been asked for my name and business card. Something else to think about organising!

1 comment:

Craft Arena said...

Hi Sharne, if you need business cards, I can give you a link to the company I use: http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/frfuk?frf=715774221911 . They have some good special offers and I used them for my postcards too.

Denise