Tuesday 23 February 2010

More reading matter.

After work today I popped to Craft Arena to deliver a parcel that I had collected for Denise from Art Van Go when I was at Cottenham on Sunday. Look what had just arrived in the shop. Just HAD to but a copy of both mags, I love these publications-so much for an early night!!!!! I have been out with my oldest daughter and friends for our monthly get together playing with paper and inks. Next month everyone is here and I am showing them how to use alcohol inks.

I am also tackling this huge pile of ironing - I love using sheers and have bought rather a lot, in fact so many that they wont fit in my box or a bin bag. I am in the slow process of folding and ironing them all, I will then roll them up and hopefully they will be nice and tidy and wont take up as much space.
Tomorrow night I have a committee meeting - it will be the first meeting to start planning our Regional Day for next year.

2 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

Love the studio books, looking forward to getting my copy. See you at the meeting.

Dorthe said...

Oh ,I cant wait, till my copies arrive here, I ordered both ,too, so wonderfull that Stampington sends all over the world.
What a wonderfull stasch you have there, many wonderfull houers of creativety.
Dorthe