Tuesday, 23 February 2010

More reading matter.

After work today I popped to Craft Arena to deliver a parcel that I had collected for Denise from Art Van Go when I was at Cottenham on Sunday. Look what had just arrived in the shop. Just HAD to but a copy of both mags, I love these publications-so much for an early night!!!!! I have been out with my oldest daughter and friends for our monthly get together playing with paper and inks. Next month everyone is here and I am showing them how to use alcohol inks.

I am also tackling this huge pile of ironing - I love using sheers and have bought rather a lot, in fact so many that they wont fit in my box or a bin bag. I am in the slow process of folding and ironing them all, I will then roll them up and hopefully they will be nice and tidy and wont take up as much space.
Tomorrow night I have a committee meeting - it will be the first meeting to start planning our Regional Day for next year.


dianehobbit said...

Love the studio books, looking forward to getting my copy. See you at the meeting.

Dorthe said...

Oh ,I cant wait, till my copies arrive here, I ordered both ,too, so wonderfull that Stampington sends all over the world.
What a wonderfull stasch you have there, many wonderfull houers of creativety.